Andis EasyClip Pro-Animal 7-Piece Detachable Blade Clipper Review
A pet hair clipper can help keep your pet cool during the summer months. If your pet has a lot of fur and they shed, a pet hair clipper will save you time and money on a groomer. There are a lot of different pet hair clippers on the market, and trying to find the right one for you can be overwhelming. It can be difficult finding the right one, especially because they look similar to a normal set of clippers. The Andis EasyClip Pro-Animal 7-Piece Detachable Blade Clipper is an excellent pet hair clipper capable of handling any pet hair thrown at it. It’s one of the best ones on the market for making your pet cooler and ready to go to the beach.
- Quiet operation that’s easy on your pet
- The powerful motor is designed to cut through hair
- Detachable ceramic blade will stay cooler and shaper
- It’s durable enough to withstand a lot of abuse
- The housing is break-resistant
- The long cord allows you to work around your pet easily
- Includes four different attachment sizes to give your pet the best cut
- It’s durable enough to last you a long time without replacing it
What Makes it one of the Best?
Since some pets spook easily, the quiet operation of the trimmer will keep them calm and relaxed. Some pets will run around or be too scared to trim them properly. The quiet operation allows your pet to relax and sit still, even when you’re running it by their head. It’s one the best ways to make sure your pet doesn’t get startled while you’re cutting their fur. Your pet will be happy when it’s clipping off all their long fur.
The powerful motor allows you to cut through thick coats easily. The rotary motor provides the strength you need to get through any heavy coat. Your dog will be refreshed once their winter coat has gone. The clipper has tools you can attach to make each section of their fur a different length to give them some style. You’ll be thanking the powerful motor as it gently cuts off their fur coat.
The durability of the clippers is one of the best parts of it. The housing is break-resistant, so you can drop it without breaking it. It’s built to last you at least a few years, even if you’re using it on a regular basis. Owning a dependable and reliable set of clippers will allow you to use it to its full potential. No one likes having to replace their clippers every year because they break.
The cord that attaches to the clippers is twelve feet long, ensuring you’ll be able to hit every spot on your pet. It’s heavy duty as well, which is ideal for pets who love to chew on things. Some clippers aren’t long enough, especially if you have a bigger dog, but this will do the trick. You’ll be happy when you can move around your pet with ease. It allows you enough cord to hit all the tight spots on your pet.
- Cuts through tough coats with ease
- It’s quiet enough that it won’t disturb your dog
- Comb attachments allow you to blend in the fur
- The blades stay cool while it’s in use
- Provides consistent cutting action
- Rotating motor is superior to other clippers
- The clippers are easy for anyone to use
- Some people may not have the blade snapped in properly
- The blade depth may be too high
- The attached blade doesn’t have an adjustable setting
- Some units may not perform properly
- It may have some trouble clipping the undercoat
- Some units may not cut through fur properly
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can the clippers give a short puppy cut?
- Ans: Yes, it can. The different attachments allow you to cut the fur without shaving it off completely.
Question: Can the clipper shave matted hair?
- Ans: The clipper should be able to handle it. You just need to get close enough to the skin to get under the fur, then you can cut through it.
Question: What should I do if the clippers aren’t working?
- Ans: If the clippers aren’t working properly, ensure you have it set up correctly. If it still doesn’t work, you may need to contact the manufacturer.
You can also see this video for more:
Since there are a lot of varieties of pet hair clippers, it is a task finding the right one for you and your pet. Overall, the Andis EasyClip Pro-Animal 7-Piece Detachable Blade Clipper is a good pet clipper that has a lot of potentials. The ceramic blades are ideal for anyone who hates waiting for metal blades to cool down. The unit is designed to handle any amount of pet hair, and though some units may not work properly, it still gets the job done. The pet clipper will be perfect for anyone who wants to cut their pet’s hair at home and save themselves some money.